Personal Information You Provide: We collect personal information from you when you request a demo, participate in one of our events or conferences, contact us, visit the Site, our branded social media pages, or our offices, use the Service, apply for jobs, send communications to or receive communications from us, or otherwise provide personal information to us. The personal information we collect varies depending on what you choose to share, but it may include your name and email address.
We also have pages on social media sites like Twitter and LinkedIn (
Social Media Pages). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect personal information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Internet Activity Data: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Cookies Data: Please see the
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Data: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Data: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
Personal Information We Process on Behalf of Our Business Customers: In order to provide our data privacy vaults, we collect sensitive data and personal information from our customers. We process that data pursuant to our agreements with our business customers. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information we process in the course of providing our data privacy vaults to our customers. If you are such an individual and have questions about the processing of your personal information, please contact the business customer that you interact with directly.
cookie is a piece of information sent to your browser by a website you visit. Cookies can be stored on your computer for different periods of time. Some cookies expire after a certain amount of time, or upon logging out (session cookies), others survive after your browser is closed until a defined expiration date set in the cookie (as determined by the third party placing it), and help recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again (persistent cookies).
On most web browsers, you will find a
help section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (
Do Not Track (